Clash Royale | From the Start training Episode # 3 | Lets play!
Today I will be playing clash royale from the beginning, I will test clash royal and attempt to defeat player bases. Based in the Clash of Clans universe, Clash Royale is a game where you collect cards and duel players in real time. Destroy your opponent’s Crown Towers, but be sure to defend your own. See you in the arena
• The Ice Wizard is unlockable from the Spell Valley (Arena 5).
• He is an area damage, medium range troop with moderate hitpoints, similar to the Wizard.
• The Ice Wizard’s attacks will slow his targets’ movement and attack speed.
• The Princess is unlockable from the Royal Arena (Arena 7).
• She is an area damage, long range troop with low hitpoints.
• The Princess’ range is so long she can target and shoot Arena Towers from the opposite side of the river.
• She has a very slow shooting speed which results in low overall damage.
• The Royal Giant is unlockable from the Royal Arena (Arena 7).
• He is a single target, medium range troop with high hitpoints.
• The Royal Giant prioritizes buildings as his target, similar to Giant.
• Its appearance is similar to that of a Giant but he sports a darker colored cloth coat, has a mustache with sideburns which go to its chin, wears an earring and wields a cannon in his right hand, and a cannonball in its left.
• The Dark Prince is unlockable from the Royal Arena (Arena 7).
• He is a high hitpoint, melee troop that deals splash damage, making him effective against hordes of troops.
• Alike the Prince, when the Dark Prince rushes, he will charge, gaining increasing speed. When the Dark Prince attacks a target, he will do 2x damage to the target and any nearby targets while immediately losing the speed bonus.
o The Dark Prince can regain the movement speed bonus if he starts to move again.
• The Wizard is unlockable from the Spell Valley (Arena 5).
• It shoots ranged fireballs that deal high area damage.
• The Prince is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
• He is a single target, melee troop with moderate hitpoints.
• He has a special ability: as the Prince continues to run, he will gain speed and will start charging. Upon hitting a troop or building he will deal 2x damage while immediately losing the speed bonus. However, he can regain it if he starts to move again.
• The Golem is unlockable from the Builder’s Workshop (Arena 6).
• It is a single target, melee troop with very high hitpoints.
• Like the Giant, the Golem has extremely high hitpoints and deals significant damage, targeting only buildings (like Crown Towers).
• Upon death, the Golem ruptures into 2 weaker Golemites, causing moderate Area Damage.
o The Golemites continue to deal damage until they are destroyed.
o Alike the Golem, when the Golemites are destroyed, they rupture, dealing Area Damage.
• The Golem’s appearance takes form as a colossal, menacing, rock brute with a giant spiked collar around its neck. Its Golemites have a similar look, except much smaller in size.
• The P.E.K.K.A. is unlockable from the P.E.K.K.A Playhouse (Arena 4).
• It is a single target, melee troop with high hitpoints.
o The P.E.K.K.A. does massive damage to one unit at a time.