Clash Royale — Deck Breakdown — Arena 7 — Mass+Princess/Musketeer
Impressive Arena 7 Deck (level 7 in upgrades) that has pushed all the way to 3071 here. Held me off in legendary and almost took me out. Granted I misplayed a tick … but still nice.
**DECK – CARDS (A6 Deck)**
This deck is built mostly of cards available in Arena 7 or lower.
– Princess (Princess) – The only Arena 7 card
– Musketeer (Mu)
– Fireball (Fi)
– Arrows (Arr)
– Barbarian Hut (BHut)
– Goblin Hut (GobH)
– Minion Hoard (MinH)
– Fireball (Fi)
**DECK – FOUNDATION(S)**
— Barb+Wiz. Off high cost plays.
— Def+Mortar. Swing mortar out off defensive building.
— Rocket+Arrow. Closer set. If you get to 500 or less, swap to defensive stance and wait for overtime to close out.
**DECK – DOs AND DONTs**
– Death From Range Is the Core Attack. Musketeer / Princess. Drop them, once you see you will have mass at the bridge, behind the meatshield.
– Minion Hoard / Barbarians is Counter to Mortar Players. You already have distract (huts) in mid and mass to clog up Inferno defense of mortar. Minion Hoard can swoop in behind that to clear.
– Huts = Shield – Don’t think Huts are the death dealers. They create a shield wall for your core cards.
– Arrow/Fireball – Nice counter to mass troop pushes (barb/wiz, etc.) and closer option for OT in combination.
**DECK – BEAT BY**
– Anti-Mass Decks that drive the tower for takedown w/ high health cards (i.e. Prince, etc.)
**DECK – RANGE **
– Deck seems to work well up to 3050. Need to test myself.
**DECK – STATISTICS**
Sorry, no stats for the deck yet. Will try to follow-up.
**DECK – CHANGE(S)**
– None. I think this is the right balance for this style of deck.
Hope it helps.
RunBuck (a.k.a Wryhorn)